1. Make it Quick! Have an idea/list of what you need to make your shopping trip as quick as possible.
2. Clean Hands! Wash hands before and after the market.
3. Keep your Distance - 6 ft! We all love to catch up at the market, however please keep socializing to a minimum and give each other space.
4. Reduce Contact! To avoid the spread of germs-limit what you touch and let vendors package your items. If you touch it - you buy it!
5. Minimize use of cash: Use exact change, a check or credit card. Please allow Vendors to sign for you or use an “X”.
6. Don’t Eat at the Market! Take your purchases home to enjoy!
7. Thank you Customers and Vendors - for your business, patience and support as we strive to create a safe market experience!
8. Keep up with the latest updates on our Facebook page
Our Seasonal Locations
University Hills Plaza
2500 S. Colorado Blvd.,
Denver, CO 80222
Bergen Village Shopping Center
1240 Bergen Pkwy.,
Evergreen, CO 80439
Green Valley Recreation Center
4890 Argonne Way,
Denver, CO 80249
9355 Park Meadows Dr.,
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Glenmoor Country Club
110 Glenmoor Dr.,
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
Sunday, 5/31, 6/28, 7/26, 8/30, 9/27
(Glenmoor Members Only)
Belmar - Friends of Festival
7337 Alaska Dr.,
Lakewood, CO 80226
Cancelled for 2020*
Our All-Year Round Location
Market At The Co-Op
The Market At The Co-Op boasts organic local produce, affordable prices, and most of your grocery store necessities.
5045 W. 1st Ave.
Denver, CO 80219
Open Tuesday-Saturday: 11am-7pm
Learn More: thecoopat1st.com/market/